So here's what we know:
- Action will take place in Japan, Hawaii, Las Vegas (that's the Mini Liberty, not the NYC original), San Francisco...and SOMEWHERE in the Pacific Northwest?
- Godzilla has been around since 1954...and the US military spent several decades just trying to KILL HIM.
- The MUTO creatures are in the trailer, as the flying one can be seen along with its long hook-like arm.
- There's SOME sort of egg-sack-thing on one of the nukes...could they be MUTO eggs?
- Cranston's character was involved in a nuclear accident in Japan 15 years prior to the film, and smells a conspiracy.
- Watanabe's character discovers some sort of massive fossil underground...
And there you have it
- Firstly, everybody needs to get in the mood by listening to this:
- Also, take a peek at Empire Magazine's subscriber-only exclusive cover. I literally gasped when I saw this.